Feb 7, 2011

Books for Thought #2


A weekly meme hosted by Eleni @ La Femme Readers

This weeks 'Book for Thought' question is:
If you could marry a character, who would it be and why?

Ha ha, great question! But very, very hard to answer. There are SO many great characters! There is also the fact that I am already married to a wonderful man. (Love you, Justen!):)

But anyway, if I had to choose, I'd definitely pick Dimitri from the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. Why? Because he is kick-ass, smart, caring, loyal, and freakin' smokin' hot, of course! 

The love Rose and him have for each other is beyond amazing. It's made me cry, laugh, get pissed, and cry some more. I fell in love with Dimitri throughout the series. He may of made me so mad sometimes that I wanted to hate him so bad, but it was impossible! How can you hate Dimitri? It just isn't possible!

There isn't much more I can do to explain Dimitri. He just isn't the type of guy you explain. If you've read the series, then you should know what I mean. If you haven't read the series, then get to it!

Eleni's 'Books for Thought' post.

Also, if you have a question that you would like to see as the question for 'Books for Thought', share it here and she'll give you credit.

So, what are your bookish thoughts?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...