Feb 13, 2011

In My Mailbox #3

A weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren
To find out the official information for this meme, click here!

Again, this was a small week this week, but thought I'd do an IMM for it.  This book came in the mail for review from HarperCollins
 666 Park Avenue by Gabriella Pierce
Release Date: February 1, 2011
Interests: I got this book unexpectedly, so I don't know much about it. The cover is cute, and the summary sounds interesting, but it's not a book I'd normally pick out for myself. But I'll give it a try and see how I like it. :) 

What if your mother-in-law turned out to be an evil, cold-blooded with. . .literally? 
Ever since fabulously wealthy Malcolm Doran walked into her life and swept her off her feet, fledgling architect Jane Boyle has been living a fairy tale. When he proposes with a stunning diamond to seal the deal, Jane can't believe her incredible luck and decides to leave her Paris-based job to make a new start with Malcolm in New York.
But when Malcolm introduces Jane to the esteemed Doran clan, one of Manhattan's most feared and revered families, Jane's fairy tale takes a darker turn. Soon everything she thought she knew about the world—and herself—is upended. Now Jane must struggle with newfound magical abilities and the threat of those who will stop at nothing to get them.
 (Summary from Publisher's website.)

Special thanks to HarperCollins

8 comments:

  1. Oh I like the cover! Sounds like it could be interesting. I'm looking forward to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books. 666 Park Avenue sounds like fun. I love NY chick lit.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought 666 Park Avenue this week too! Enjoy! :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of that book but it looks beautiful and sounds good too! I'm going to have to check it out.


    Chelsea @ Rand0m Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm liking the cover too, super cute! The book does sound pretty good, I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to reading your review on it in the future. Maybe I'll be reading it if you give it the thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! :) May attempt reading it soon. Sounds different.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...