Mar 16, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #7



A weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine.
This meme spotlights upcoming releases that we just CAN'T wait to get our hands on!
Wings, book #3
Release Date: May 3, 2011
Publisher: HarperCollins
Pre-Order It: Amazon

Laurel hasn't seen Tamani since she begged him to let her go last year. Though her heart still aches, Laurel is confident that David was the right choice. 
But just as life is returning to normal, Laurel discovers that a hidden enemy lies in wait. Once again, Laurel must turn to Tamani to protect and guide her, for the danger that now threatens Avalon is one that no faerie thought would ever be possible. And for the first time, Laurel cannot be sure that her side will prevail.

Even though I haven't read Spells yet, the second book in the Wings series,  I can't wait for this book to come out. I really, really liked Wings when it first came out and I was very excited when I heard she was writing a sequel (Spells) to it. When it came out, I wanted to get it and read it, but wasn't able to. Hopefully I'll be able to read Spells soon so I can be ready for when Illusions is released. 

Other books in the series:

7 comments:

  1. I love the cover! I haven't read this series yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read Spells, but enjoyed Wings and have it on my crammed TBR shelf. Hopefully I will get ot it before this one comes out. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard such great things about this series, I have got to start it! Great pick!
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any books in this series but they look good.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this the last one in the series? I'm excited to see what happens next!

    That's What Liz Read

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to start this series! I've heard good things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought Wings, but haven't had time to read it yet. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...