Jul 28, 2011

J.K Rowling Story

Oh. My. God. I don't really know what else to say. I happened to go onto the Lifetime movie network website, and there it was. On the front page. J.K Rowling story! Lifetime movie network created a movie of J.K's story! I, of course, dove right in and started watching. Even though I had to pause it a bazillion times and it took me around 4 hours to watch the whole thing, but here it is! It inspired me in so many ways I can't explain. It makes me want to get back on my writing right now. RIGHT now! Thank you so much J.K!

I have been in such a Potter depression since watching the final Harry Potter movie. =( But this helped a lot! J.K is truly an idol. She has been for me for a while, but now, if possible, after watching a movie about her story it has made her an even bigger idol.

Okay, so anyway, before I start ranting even more, here is the summary for the movie!


Watch the full Lifetime movie "Magic Beyond Words: The J.K. Rowling Story" starring Poppy Montgomery. The film is an inspiring look at J.K. Rowling's rise to become one of the most influential writers ever — from her humble beginnings as an imaginative young girl and awkward teenager to the devastating loss of her mother and the genesis of the Harry Potter phenomenon in her early twenties. The rags-to-riches tale also follows Rowling’s tumultuous first marriage, becoming a mother, her divorce and the dark days of living on government assistance while publisher after publisher passed on her first novel … before it became an international best-seller and established Rowling’s rightful place in literary and cultural history.


Now what are you waiting for? Go watch it! It's very inspiring! You can watch it online here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...