Aug 4, 2011

New Layout

I know you may have noticed I keep changing my layout, I'm very sorry for that. I just can't find one that suits it and I like! I really need a new, unique, clean, layout that suits my blog. I would love to get someone to make me a layout, but they are all so expensive and I can't afford to buy one right now though I really wish I could.

If anyone loves designing layouts and headers, please e-mail me at vintagebookworm(AT)yahoo(DOT)com if you would like to create me a layout. I would love to put your blogs button on my blog and I'd love to put you as an affiliate and help promote your blog in return. Or if you have any other ideas of helping to promote your blog.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda!
    Great blog! I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Check it out here... BookStacksOnDeck

    -Heather

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...