Oct 8, 2011

Book Blogger Hop #9 & Follow Friday #5

Book Blogger Hop #9
A weekly meme hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy for Books.
This meme is a way for book bloggers and readers to connect with other book lovers. Each weekend a new question is posted for book bloggers to answer on their blogs. The Book Blogger Hop lasts from Friday to Monday each week. Go to this weeks post to find out more information on this meme.

“It’s time to spread some love beyond the borders of the Book Blogger Hop! This week, we aren’t answering a question. We are spotlighting our fellow bloggers. Find your favorite(s) author interview(s), guest post(s), book review(s), or bookish article(s) that ANOTHER BOOK BLOGGER featured on their site recently and tell us why you love it/them! As an additional challenge, find your favorite one of EACH of the categories above and spotlight all 4 (interview, guest post, review, article).”


Wow, this is going to be a bit tough. But I'll try my best!

Interview: Author interview for Stasia Kehoe, author of Audition by Casey @ A Passion For Books. I have been wanting to read Audition for a while now, and so when I saw Casey had an interview with her I hurried to it and read it and it makes me want to read Audition even more. I am so jealous at her road to publication story! 
Guest post: Stasia Kehoe guest post over @ Page Turners Blog. Yes, that's right; ANOTHER Stasia Kehoe post. I REALLY enjoyed Stasia talking about how writing her book Audition was like an onion. She even writes the steps to it!  
Review: Where She Went, by Gayle Forman's review by Melissa @ Book Nerd Reviews. Her reviews are so honest and organized. It's kind of hard to explain. But her review really made me realize I definitely need to re-read IF I STAY and pick up WHERE SHE WENT. I really liked IF I STAY when I read it, but I think I should re-read it before diving into the sequel. 
Article: Ashley @ What's Your Story?'s discussion post on When Your Favorite Character Dies. It's so funny. I love all her discussion posts, well really anything she puts up on her blog. This discussion post is told in gifs. And, obviously, it discusses when one of your favorite characters die in a book. If you haven't already, you should definitely go check it out. 

Follow Friday #5
A weekly meme hosted by Rachel @ Parajunkee, and Alison @ Alison Can Read.
This is a meme is a way to connect with other bloggers and to find new blogs to follow. Each Friday a new question is posted for book bloggers to answer on their blogs. Go here to find out more information on this meme. 

If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with who would it be?

This is a VERY hard question. There are a lot of characters I'd love to swap places for, but only for a day or two. At the moment I think it would be Elena from Vampire Diaries. The TV show. (Though I love the books! The TV show and books are completely different.) I think this may be because of the last episode, but not sure. This is because she has all this paranormal stuff going on around her. She's a doppleganger (Though isn't necessarily good. But I think it's awesome she has an ancestor who is still alive because she's a vampire who looks exactly like her.) and she has these two hot polar-opposite brothers lusting after her. Though if I were her it would be so difficult to choose. Sweet, brooding Stefan, or smart ass, sexy, bad boy (Okay, I gotta stop.  Seriously about to drool here!) Damon. (C'mon, who can resist Ian Somerhalder? I really hope my husband doesn't read this, ha!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...