Oct 9, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness: October



Random Acts of Kindness is an awesome monthly event hosted by Book Soulmates
This monthly event is truly a random act of kindness, participants who sign up take part in giving and receiving books based on the awesome things that are on your wishlists. 
To find out more information on the RAK event and read the rules, click here.

Last month Ann from Annabel's Book Nook was kind of enough to send me an ARC of The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell and a PB of Cruel Summer by Alyson Noel. 

Again, thank you SO much, Ann! =) 

I have created a new page on here that shows my wish list. It's a list of books I want to buy and a list for the RAK. 

I'm a little late in joining this month, but oh well! Good luck everyone! And thank you for anyone who might send me a book on my wish list. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...