Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish every Tuesday. Each Tuesday there is a new topic and you answer with your top ten of that subject! To learn more about it, click here.
Okay, guys, this is my first time participating in this, at least that I remember! Ha! I've been wanting to participate, and I just haven't done it. But I saw the topic for this week and decided I wanted to do it!
Top Ten Books to Read in One Day
This is going to be hard! But here we go!
1. Anna and the French Kiss, by Stephanie Perkins: This book was so amazing and I was so hooked that I just wanted to keep reading, and reading, and reading. I could of finished it in one day if I didn't have to do other things. I probably smiled through this whole book! I read this last year, and still can't stop thinking about it. I really need to re-read it! Read my review.
2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, by Michelle Hodkin: This was so amazing! And filled with mystery! I was constantly trying to figure out what would happen next. And omg, Noah. Need I say more?! I really want to re-read this and I only read it in January! If this book wasn't so damn long, I would of probably read it in a day. It's just so damn good! Read my review.
3. Fateful, by Claudia Gray: Titanic + Werewolves + Claudia Gray = Mega Awesome Book! I loooooved this! I would have DEFINITELY read it one day. Read my review.
4. Hourglass, by Myra McEntire: If I remember correctly, I think I DID read this book in one day. And it's nearly 400 pages long. It was THAT good! I can't wait for Timepiece. Read my review.
5. The Shifters series, by Rachel Vincent: They are all so amazing, I can't choose. I can't forget about this series! I can't believe I didn't think to put this number one! They are in no specific order, but still! AMAZING series. If it was possible, I would probably spend the entire day trying to finish ALL six books in this series. I loooove them SO much! All of my reviews are in the archives, but here is my review of the first book.
6. The Vampire Academy series, by Richelle Mead: DEFINITELY can't forget this amazing series! Another series I would of read all the books in one day if I could have! It's amazing! Definitely my favorite vampire series and definitely one of my top five series of all time! I can't choose a book again, so just decided to put whole series! I don't have my review up of the first book, I really need to re-read them and put reviews up!
7. The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins: Another series that I'd love to put all up for, but the first book is the best, hands down, so I put it up! The movie was amazing too! It took me a while to finally read this book, the cover scared me away, but once I finally did read it I wanted to sit there all day and read it. Definitely would of read it within a couple of hours! Read my review.
8. Starters, by Lissa Price: Great Dystopian! Great Debut Author! I loved this. I totally would of finished it in one day! I didn't, but I could have! It was really good. =) Unique! I love Dystopians! Read my review.
9. Timeless, by Alexandra Monir: LOVE this book! It's addicting. The love story is beautiful. The writing is beautiful. I read it last year, and I really want to re-read it! LOVED it! Can't wait for the second book in the series! Read my review.
10. Unearthly, by Cynthia Hand: Definitely one of my top favorite angel books! It was amazing! If you haven't read this yet, you should! Read my review.
I have SO many more that I'd love to put up, but I can't! It was so hard to choose, but I picked those that popped into my head first when I thought about books you could/would read in a day. I cheated a little, too, with putting series up! I can't help it, okay? I have a problem. I admit that. Do I want to change it? Hell no! =) I know you probably have the SAAAME problem. Don't lie!
What books would be on YOUR list?