May 18, 2012

List of Ten {#1}

I was on April's--Good Books and Good Wine--blog the other day and I saw an awesome list of twelve she made with books from her TBR list on there. She got the idea to make a list of twelve from Michelle's--GalleySmith--list of ten she makes. I thought this was a great way to help knock off book from your TBR and to help rotate what you're reading instead of getting burnt out on reading only review books all the time, so I e-mailed Michelle to ask if she wouldn't mind if I made my very own list. =) And she said that she didn't mind! So thank you Michelle for letting me make my very own list and thank you April for posting about it on your blog and sharing it with your readers, I'm glad I found this!


  1. {Review} Slated, by Teri Terry
  2. {Review} Enchanted, by Alethea Kontis
  3. {Review} Anna Dressed in Blood, by Kendare Blake (UK)
  4. {Backlist} Darkness Becomes Her, by Kelly Keaton
  5. {2012 Release} Someone Else's Life, by Katie Dale
  6. {Re-Read} Fallen, by Lauren Kate
  7. {Series} Torment, by Lauren Kate
  8. {Impatient}Wither, by Lauren DeStefano
  9. {Impatient} Forgiven, by Jana Oliver
  10. {Random} Suite Scarlett, by Maureen Johnson
So, does anyone have any other ideas? I'd love to knowthem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...