May 3, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness: May


Random Acts of Kindness is an awesome monthly event hosted by Book Soulmates. This monthly event is truly a random act of kindness, participants who sign up take part in giving and receiving books based on the awesome things on your wish lists.
To find out more information on the RAK event and read the rules, go here.
I can't believe it's already May!! Seems like it was just the end of January, so much has already happened since the beginning of the year. *le sigh* Anyway, I'm participating in this lovely event again this month and like the past couple of months that I've been doing it, I will be doing custom blog designs for RAK gifts.

I still haven't gotten around to making a new wish list and updating it and everything *kicks self* so I'll be posting the same links as I normally do. So if you're interested, here is my current wish list and my review title wish list.  If you have any questions at all, please e-mail me at thevintagebookworm AT aol DOT com.

Here are the current top five books on my wish list:

  1. The Golden Lily, by Richelle Mead
  2. Timepiece, by Myra McEntire (Or the first book if you have it, read it, but don't have own copy.)
  3. Just For Fins, by Tera Lynn Childs (Or the first book or second if you have it, I've read them, but don't have my own copy.)
  4. Shatter Me, by Tahereh Mafi
  5. Divergent, by Veronica Roth
If you have any of these books, or any on my wish list, I'll happily create a custom blog design for you in exchange for them! 

Also, if you've seen my reviews of books that says I got them from the library and that I loved them, I'd love to have my own copies of any of those as well!

Rules from Book Soulmates
Please read carefully & follow all rules!  Thank you!
  • Please sign-up each month that you can participate (give as well as receive).
  • Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
  • Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
  • If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
  • Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
  • E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store.
  • At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post.  This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
Easy peezy!!
 Links you will need:Sign up for May 2012 [HERE]See who else is participating [HERE]If you have any questions regarding RAK, please contact us via the following:rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...