May 9, 2012

Review Hiatus

I've been thinking of doing this for a while, but just didn't really know how to go about it. I'm trying to start a new review schedule and get back in the game of reading. Lately I just haven't been reading as much and I want to get back into reading a lot and being on a reading schedule and a review schedule.

Normally I would post reviews on Thursdays, Sundays and every other Mondays. That was working for a while. I'd start a book and try and finish it by Thursday to post my review, and then at least start another book and finish it by Sunday, and then also somewhere along those lines I'd try and have another book read to fill the slot every other Monday.

I'm going to still be posting some things, I'll still be around, but I'm going to try and read more and not focus on reviews at the moment. I've been getting a little overwhelmed with my home life AND worrying about finishing a book to have a review up on time. So I'm going to hold off on reviews and just read for the rest of this week and then next week.

Going to take the time to read, finish books, and SCHEDULE reviews for those days and hopefully get caught up on reviews and be able to schedule ahead in the later months.

I'd also like to get everything cleaned up here on the blog, and organized, and more scheduled, etc. If you have any tips, advice, suggestions, anything, please let me know. =) If there is something I should participate in, something you'd like to see on the blog, anything. PLEASE leave a comment. =)

So, without further adieu, reviews will be postponed until  May 21st. =) You'll find a review of my current book (Forever, by Maggie Stiefvater. <3) posted on that day.

Happy reading everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...