Random Acts of Kindness is an awesome monthly event hosted by Book Soulmates. This monthly event is truly a random act of kindness, participants who sign up take part in giving and receiving books based on the awesome things on your wish lists.To find out more information on the RAK event and read the rules, go here.Hey guys! Can you believe it's July already? Only 6 more months of 2012 left! Anyway, I finally got a new wish list done. I'm still updating it with new books, but it has a lot of the books that are at the top of my wish list. =D I have so many I want! Too many books!
You can find my new wish list here. Also you can see my ARC wish list here. (That's a little outdated, some of it may be already released!) If you have any questions about my wish list or would like to ask me about it, please e-mail me at thevintagebookworm AT aol DOT com. =D
on my Wish List
- Shatter Me, by Tahereh Mafi
- Just for Fins, by Tera Lynn Childs (Or any books in the series. I've read books one and two, but I would love my own copy as I don't own them.)
- Divergent, by Veronica Roth
- A Want So Wicked, by Suzanne Young (Or the first book in the series. I've read it, but I don't own it.)
- Across the Universe, by Beth Revis
If you have any of these books or any off my wish lists and would like to trade them for a custom blog design, please let me know!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
Links you will need:Sign up for July 2012 [HERE] See who else is participating [HERE] If you have any questions regarding RAK, please contact us via the following: rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com