Jul 26, 2012

Updates

Hey guys, a few of you have sent me emails asking me where I've been. I know I said I'd only go on a hiatus for one week and that I was back, but I'm in one of those moods where I just don't feel like blogging or even reading, if you can believe that. I know everyone goes through them! 

Sometimes I start feeling like blogging a job and like I've GOT to get that review done, or I've GOT to finish this book, and I hate it. I've been feeling like that so I've just given things a break. I'm trying to get back to it, I may be a little slow, so please forgive me! 

I promise I won't be giving up blogging for a LONG time. Sometimes I do feel like quitting, but then I remember those days where I was in between doing book reviews on blogs and how much I missed blogging. So I'm going to keep pushing through!

Also, I'll admit, part of the reason why I haven't been reading or hardly doing anything else is because I started watching One Tree Hill on Netflix since I never saw the first few seasons, so I'm going all the way through them and I'm kind of....addicted. Ha! 

But anyway, I just thought I'd let you know where I've been and let you know I'm not going anywhere, it just may be a bit slow. Thank you so much for following, it's great to know you all read my blog. =) 

If you have any questions, or just want to talk, feel free to email me at thevintagebookworm AT aol DOT com

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...