Aug 7, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday, #51

Waiting on Wednsday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the SpineWOW spotlights upcoming releases that you are dying to read and can't wait to get your hands on!
                                                                                                                                
Innocent Darkness, by Suzanne Lazear
(The Aether Chronicles, #1)
Publisher: Flux
Release Date: August 8, 2012
Buy: Amazon
Wish. Love. Desire. Live.
Sixteen-year-old Noli Braddock's hoyden ways land her in an abusive reform school far from home. On mid-summer's eve she wishes to be anyplace but that dreadful school. A mysterious man from the Realm of Faerie rescues her and brings her to the Otherworld, only to reveal that she must be sacrificed, otherwise, the entire Otherworld civilization will perish.
Why do I Want It? This sounds REALLY good and I love the cover. The model also looks a lot like Hanna from Pretty Little Liars, anyone else think that too?

I haven't really jumped on the new steampunk trend yet, but I really want to change that. This sounds like the perfect book to start!
What are you waiting for?

5 comments:

  1. Oh this one comes out today! Will be awhile before I read it but definitely a book I've been waiting on.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that girl definitely looks like Hanna! I hadn't put that together until you mentioned it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, every time I've seen it around, I've had to click on it and make it go bigger to make sure it wasn't Ashley Benson, lol.

      Delete
  3. I love this cover too it's awesome! I've heard mixed things about it though but it sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've heard mixed things about it as well. Hopefully it's good!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...