Dec 15, 2010

Opening

Hello fellow book lovers, I would like to introduce you to my new book review blog, the Vintage Bookworm.

My name is Amanda, and I'm a book addict. Also, before you ask, no. No I would not like to seek help for this said addiction. I'm a total bookworm and I am damn proud of it!

I am not new to the book reviewing blogosphere. I've been away for a little while and in that time I have not read as much as I normally would, nor as much as I'd like to. A lot of things have been getting in the way of me doing so, and it's no excuse.

But here is a fresh start. Starting now I'm going to try and get back into my love of reading and read every day. Not only do I miss reading, but I miss reviewing books. I miss reading other book lovers blogs and I miss helping authors and publishers promote their books. New and old.

I will mostly be reviewing Young Adult fiction, but will occasionally throw in some Adult titles as well. Anything that I find that sounds interesting.

I'll be reviewing every book that I read. Even if I couldn't finish it. I think that all books are worth promoting, because even if you don't like a certain book, someone else might love it. So I'll help promote any book that I start.

Later I may find a different way to put up a book that I couldn't finish. Like put it on a certain list or something. Who knows.

If you'd like to contact me for any reason at all, may it be to ask a question or to just talk about books, please feel free to email me at vintagebookworm(AT)yahoo(DOT)com, or just leave a comment and I'll try and respond as quickly as possible.

Au revoir for now and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...