Jan 28, 2011

2011 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge

To find out more information, or to join in on the challenge, click here!2011 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge is a challenge made up of a list of books that a few book bloggers have made from their recommended books. There are five levels. 

Level I: Read 5 books from the list.
Level II: Read 10 books from the list.
Level III: Read 15 books from the list.
Level IV: Read 20 books from the list.
Level V: Read 21+ books from the list.

I know, I know. You are probably thinking "She's joining another challenge?", but yeah. I'm finding a few to keep me reading. I'm setting my goals low though and trying to put some of the books I'm already going to be reading on the list or some that I already have so that I can read the books I have too.

I'll be trying to do Level III, reading 15 books from the list. I'm not going to make up my list just yet. I'll be adding it to the challenge page later. 

Happy reading and good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...