Hosted by Bookish Ardour. To find out more information, or to join in on the fun, click here! Off the Shelf challenge is a challenge for you to get rid of that nasty TBR list that seems to keep growing and growing, or to at least put a big dent in it. You can only read the books that you purchased BEFORE you join the challenge, others afterward will not count. There are five levels, and two extra hard levels if you want to aim higher.
The challenge levels are:
- Tempted - Choose 5 books to read.
- Trying - Choose 15 books to read.
- Making a Dint - Choose 30 books to read.
- On A Roll - Choose 50 books to read.
- Flying Off - Choose 75 books to read.
Extra hard challenge levels are:
- Hoarder - Choose 76-125 books to read.
- Buried - Choose 126-200 books to read.
I'll be aiming for the Trying level of 15 books to read. I have a lot of books for challenges to read already and a lot of them I will have to get from the library, but I want to join this challenge because I have A LOT of books and need to read a lot of them before I buy anymore.
Good luck and have fun! :) Challenges are so much fun and this is one MUCH needed one!