Jan 25, 2011

Bloggiesta 2011 finished

Sadly I didn't finish all the things on my list like I wanted to. Not even half of it. I spent too long on my layout and Organizing my Goodreads, ha ha! But got it done! 

Here is my list, what I completed I did a strike through across the item. 


  1. Catch up on the blogs I'm following, and comment. 
  2. Update Challenge Page
  3. Check my e-mails
  4. Read, and possibly finish, Fallen
  5. Finish organizing my Goodreads
  6. Make a blog roll
  7. Create a policies/rating/etc Page
  8. Create a new blog layout (Again, I know. For some reason this layout has been giving me trouble! -_-)
  9. Work on a blog notebook to keep things more organized
  10. Work on my book release calendar
  11. Create a new button
  12. Work on creating this Meme that I thought of the other day. 
I got 4 out of 12 things done on the list. Believe it or not I spent about 12 or so hours doing those 4 things in all. I spent longer than I wanted on editing and changing my layout, and I have A LOT of books on my Goodreads. Over 1,200. I went through every one and organized them on certain shelves in order to organize them better. 

OCD much?

But anyway, I'm kind of sad I didn't get to participate in any of the mini-challenges, but time ran out. :( Someone should make a second Bloggiesta that is a week long. :D Bloggiesta has gotten me in the mood to create a bigger list of stuff I want to get done and to do them. So I'll be working on this list first and trying to finish them throughout the week. Then start trying to set some goals for things on a To-Do list each week. I need to organize it better. :) 

How did everyone else do? And by the way, how do you like the new look for the blog? The last one didn't work out too well, and I also kind of didn't like it that much. It was too bright for my taste. Well, too many bright colors and it just hurt my eyes. But this is more simple and not as BAM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...