Mar 9, 2011

Books for Thought #4

A weekly meme hosted by Eleni @ La Femme Readers.

Okay, I know I'm a bit late on this, which I'm very sorry for, but here it is! 

This weeks 'Books for Thought' question is: 
How was blogging introduced into your lives? Even to those who don't blog, how did you start following them?

GREAT question! I didn't start off blogging, exactly. One day I was boring my friend with yet another discussion on a book I had just read when she told me I should just write reviews for them. She meant in a notebook, but I had other ideas. I decided to make a Freewebs account (Now called webs.)and post my reviews on the books I loved there. 

I did it that way for a few weeks until I found and made a Blogger account. That only lasted a few weeks as well until I was looking for a book cover to post to my website one night and I stumbled upon the awesome book blog, WORD for Teens. I saw how awesome her blog was and wanted to have one just like it. So I created a new Blogger account and set out to make my new book review blog. 

So ever since then, I have fell in and out of blogging. I'm not happy with this, but I've had a few book review blogs before throughout the years. I'm sorry I don't have a very interesting response to the question, but book review blogging has definitely changed my life with my reading. I've met awesome friends throughout the years, talked to a lot of authors (Though I haven't met one yet! Though I do plan on it.) and have learned about a lot of awesome books. 


Also, if you have a question that you would like to see as the question for 'Books for Thought', share it here and she'll give you credit.
So, what are your bookish thoughts?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...