Mar 4, 2011

Under Construction

I know, I know. I keep changing my layout. I am very sorry. :(

This time, though, it isn't because the layout is messing up. It's because it is bugging the crap out of me! I guess I prefer my columns to be on either side of the main-wrapper other than being all on the right side of it. It seems cluttered to be and has been driving me nuts.

So I found this layout and fell in love with it.

Vintage Bookworm will be under construction for a few days. I'll be redoing the layout and editing some stuff and adding things to the blog. So stay tuned. :)

Don't worry, it won't stop me from posting though.

I really hope you guys will like the new layout! Tell me your thoughts!

Also, is there anything you would like to see on the blog? If you have any thoughts on that, please comment or email me at vintagebookworm(AT)yahoo(DOT)com.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the blog redesign.
    I just changed my sidebar from the left side to the right side after I read a couple of studies explaining that it increased readability. It was SUPER annoying at first, because I was used to it the old way. But now that I have finally gotten used to it, I see that it's better.
    It's all a very individual thing - you have to carefully consider what layout works best for you.

    I hate things that look too cluttered - my sidebar actually has more stuff than I initially planned, because some of my followers requested things, so I added them - stuff like a "subscribe by e-mail" button, and a Google Follower thingy so the less tech-savvy can just click and friend me without figuring out how to do it manually.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...