Apr 12, 2011

Monthly Wrap-Up March 2011 Edition

Monthly Wrap-Up is a monthly feature that I will post on the first day of each month to do a wrap-up of what all happened here at the Vintage Bookworm the month before. Reviews posted, books I read, Meme's I participated in, etc.




I know that this is super late, I'm very sorry! But here it is!
Books Reviewed:


  • Reviewed on March 2,2011
  • Gave it a five star rating
  • Reviewed on March 7, 2011
  • Gave it a five star rating
  • Reviewed on March 13, 2011
  • Gave it a five star rating
  • Reviewed on March 17, 2011
  • Gave it a five star rating

  • Reviewed on March 20, 2011
  • Gave it a five star rating

  • Reviewed on March 23, 2011
  • Gave it a five star rating

Book Challenge Progress:
2011 50-Book Reading Goal Progress: 12/50
2011 Debut Author Challenge: 3/12
2011 A-Z Challenge: 4/26
2011 Support Your Local Library Challenge: 10/30
2011 Off the Shelf Challenge: 1/15
2011 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge: 1/15
2011 350 Page Book Challenge: 






MeMe's Participated in: 






 Books for Thought, Hosted @ La Femme Readers
Teaser Tuesdays, Hosted @ Should Be Reading
Waiting on Wednesday, Hosted @ Breaking the Spine
Book Blogger Hop, Hosted @ Crazy for Books
Follow Friday, hosted @ Parajunkee 


Weekly Prompt
Weekly Prompt, hosted @ New Books for New Bloggers 
Old Reviews:
As you may know, I recently started a new feature on my blog where on Thursdays (For the time being.) I will post a review of a book that I read and wrote a review for, before starting my blog. It's just a way to still showcase the books that I've already read and I wrote a review for. I just think that just because the book may be a couple of years old and even if I read it before starting this blog, I think it still deserves a chance to be seen. 


Other Posts Made this Month:
Thank you SO much to all of my new followers! Normally I would do a shout-out and name all of you here, but there is just way too many now! And also I can't really tell who all my new followers is since the Google Friend Connect is being retarded. But thank you so much to all of my new followers, and to all of my old followers! :) 
Total Posts Made in March: 36
Total Reviews Posted in March (Counting Old Reviews): 11
Total Books Read in March: 6
Total Pages Read in March: 2,043 (This is counting books I started and finished in March.)
Highest book review rating in March: 5 hearts
Favorite book read in March: Stay by Deb Caletti
It was REALLY hard to pick a favorite book read this month, AGAIN! Why is this so hard?? It was a tie between Stay by Deb Caletti and Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. Though I greatly enjoyed ALL of the books I've read for this month. 
Visitors in March: 634 visits, 1,968 page views (Taken from Sitemeter.)
Traffic Predictor for April: 492 visits, 1.277 page views (Taken from Sitemeter.)
Was the traffic predictor for March correct? Sadly, we didn't meet the traffic prediction for this month. We were a little bit off. The traffic prediction for March was 654 visits and 1.623 page views. Off by 20 visits and 354 page views. 


If you have any questions about this month's monthly wrap-up post, or any suggestions for the next one. Please feel free to comment or send me an email at vintagebookworm[AT]yahoo[DOT]com. 
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is awesome Amanda! And you're still ahead of me in terms of books read this year but I will catch up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...