Apr 6, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #9


A weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine.
This meme spotlights upcoming releases that we just CAN'T wait to get our hands on!
Release Date: May 10, 2011
Publisher: Penguin
Pre-Order It: Amazon
Another town. Another school. Another Mclean. Ever since her parents' bitter divorce, Mclean and her father have been fleeing their unhappy past. And Mclean's become a pro at reinventing herself with each move. But in Lakeview, Mclean finds herself putting down roots and making friends—in part, thanks to Dave, the most real person Mclean's ever met. Dave just may be falling in love with her, but can he see the person she really is? Does Mclean herself know?

Sarah Dessen. That is all I have to say here. I may have only read 3 of her books so far, but she is AMAZING! I have loved all three of the books I've read by her, which were Just Listen, Someone Like You, and Along For the Ride. My all-time favorite so far is Along for the Ride

Like all of her books, this one sounds really good. I really plan on reading all of her books. So far she has 9 books out. 
So what are YOU waiting on this Wednesday?

1 comment:

  1. I have one of her books but I haven't read it yet! Good pick. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...