Aug 27, 2011

I'm back!

Hello my lovelies! I'm back! I am very sorry for my unofficial "hiatus", my internet was cut off for a little bit, but it's back up now! Thank God!

But don't worry, just because I wasn't putting up post during the time I was gone, doesn't mean I wasn't reading! Boy was I reading! I have lots of reviews to put up. Also, the lovely Christy from The Reader Bee has created me a beautiful layout! So expect to see that and a lot of other changes happening around here soon. =)

Also, many of you have sent me e-mails requesting I do a bookshelf tour. I've been wanting to do one for a while, but up until two weeks ago I didn't have a bookshelf. All my books were stacked up around my closet walls on the floor! Bleh! But I have a bookshelf now so all my lovelies are on there so I can do a proper bookshelf tour now. So expect that to be up soon as well! =)

I may put a small survey up soon, just to see how I'm doing and what you all would like to see on The Vintage Bookworm. But I'm still thinking about it, what all do you think?

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!
    I would love to see your new shelves - I lvoe looking at other people's shelves. :D

    Surveys are always good, but ultimately do what you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...