Sep 12, 2011

Blog Survey

Hi guys! I've been meaning to have a survey for a while for the blog, just to get to know a few things about my readers and to see how I'm doing. I finally got around to doing it, so if you could please take a few minutes of your time and go do it I would very much appreciate it.

Don't worry! The survey is anonymous, the only real personal questions on there is if you are male or female, your age group, and the country you live in, but all of those also have an option to not say. Everything else is about your reading preference and about the blog.

All I ask is for you to please be honest. Don't worry about hurting my feelings with constructive criticism, I will take it all in and try and use it to help better my blog.

Thank you so much for your help, I appreciate it more than you know. I'm sorry if there are a lot of questions, I'm new at making surveys for the blog. Ha-ha. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...