Dec 20, 2011

End of 2011 Read-a-Thon: Monday Updates

What is your favorite...?
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Supernatural being: I can't choose just one, so probably Angels, Werewolves and Mermaids. At the beginning of the year I probably would of said vampires. Which is true, but not at the very top anymore.
Love Triangle: Hmm, Calla + Ren/Shay for right now. I can't choose who I want her to be with most!
Couple (non-triangle): Rose + Dimitri
Book gone tv show/movie: I have a lot, but I'm going to pick Harry Potter because I think the movies fit more closely to the books than other books gone tv show/movie. 

Total books read on Day One: 0
Total pages read on Day One: 136
Total books read for read-a-thon: 0
Total pages read for read-a-thon:136

I didn't get a lot done today, so I'm a bit behind. I finished reading the last 125 pages of Tempest Rising which I started before the challenge, so I'm not counting it as a full book. I started The Carrie Diaries, but I only read 11 pages so far. Not a good reading day for me today! Hopefully tomorrow will be better despite it being a cleaning sort of day! =D Hope everyone else is doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...