Dec 22, 2011

End of 2011 Read-a-Thon: Wednesday Updates

What top ten books are you looking forward to most in 2012?I have so many books I'm looking forward to, but the top ten off the top of my head are (In nor particular order.): 
  1. Hallowed
  2. , by Cynthia Hand (January 17th, 2012 from HarperCollins) Sequel to Unearthly
  3. A Touch Morbid
  4. , by Leah Clifford (February 28th, 2012 from Greenwillow) Sequel to A Touch Mortal!
  5. Forgiven
  6. , by Jana Oliver (February 28th, 2012 from St. Martin's Griffin) Third book to The Demon Trapper's series!
  7. Spell Bound
  8. ,  by Rachel Hawkins (March 13th, 2012 from Hyperion) Third book to the Hex Hall series!
  9. The Golden Lily
  10. , by Richelle Mead (June 19th, 2012 (My b-day!)from Razorbill) Second book in the Bloodlines series!
  11. Everneath
  12. , by Brodi Ashton (January 24th, 2012 from Balzer+Bray) Debut author book! 
  13. Underworld
  14. , by Meg Cabot (May 28th, 2012 from Point) Sequel to Abandon!
  15. Wings of the Wicked
  16. , by Courtney Allison Moulton (January 31st, 2012 from Katherine Tegen books) Sequel to Angelfire!
  17. Timekeeper
  18. , by Alexandra Monir (December 2012 from Delecorte Books for Young Readers) Sequel to Timeless!
  19. A Want So Wicked
  20. , by Suzanne Young (June 26th, 2012 from Balzer+Bray)Sequel to A Need So Beautiful!
Total books read on Day Three: 
Total pages read on Day Three: 182
Total books read for read-a-thon: 0
Total pages read for read-a-thon:390

I'm still not doing too great, but I finally got into a book. I'm currently read (And almost finished with.) It's Not Summer Without You, by Jenny Han. Hopefully it'll kick my butt into gear when I finish it. I'm most likely going to read the third and final book in the Summer series when I'm done with the second one, which I'm currently on. Hope everyone is doing better than me! Hopefully I'll be finish with this book. Going to try and finish it tonight! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...