Dec 15, 2011

This day, last year...

a blog was born! Yes, it's The Vintage Bookworm's first birthday! December 15th! I can't believe it's been a year already.

This time last year The Vintage Bookworm was only known by a few people. Myself, my husband, and a few friends. I have been blogging on and off for a couple of years now. I stopped blogging a couple of years ago, and I missed it so much and decided to create a whole new book review blog.

And The Vintage Bookworm was born!

It has been an amazing year. I have gained some amazing followers. 175 to be exact. Way more than I could of expected! The book review blogging community has changed a lot since I first started in 2008, but it is still one of the best ones out there. I am truly grateful for the amazing community we have.

Even though sometimes I have issues with it. Like have too many awesome blogs to read. And all those blogs giving me thousands and thousands of more books to add to my to-be read list that really didn't need anymore to begin with. How am I ever going to catch up?! Ha!

But anway, it really has been a great year. Thank you so much everyone! I really wish I could have an amazingly epic giveaway like most bloggers have on their blog's birthday, but honestly, I don't have the money. Maybe for my blog's 2nd birthday? I also wish I could make a crap load of cupcakes and send them to all of you awesome readers and blogging friends out there. =)

Thanks, again, for an amazing year! I don't really know what else to say, besides that. I'll give you a few stats, just to be recorded. I'd love to see the progress this time next year! Hopefully The Vintage Bookworm will still be going strong. I plan for it to!

Total Google Connect Followers: 175
Total Twitter Followers: 100
Total Posts: 234
Total books archived: 81
Total countries visited TVB: 76

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...