Dec 28, 2011

Top 10 of 2011: Top Ten Book Boyfriends of 2011

Day three of the Top 10 of 2011 blog event that is hosted by Lisa @ A Life Bound By Books and Jessica @ Confessions of a Bookaholic, and co-hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun and Jaime & Patricia @ Two Chicks on Books. Today's topic is: 
Top Ten Book Boyfriends of 2011

1. Dimitri Belikov & Adrian Ivashkov 
C'mon, you had to see this coming. I mean, who doesn't love these boys? I can never choose between them, which is why I put them together. Sometimes I love Dimitri more and sometimes I love Adrian more. They both have their perks. =) And they are both hella sexy.
 2. Beck 
Oh my! The love I have for Denver Beck. All I can say is he's loyal, funny and YUM! 
 
 
3. Ren & Shay
from the Nightshade series, by Andrea Cremer
Another set I can never choose between.   Both mega sexy and sometimes I love Ren and other times it Team Shay. You understand, right? 
4. Blackmoor  
LOVE him! He was so sweet and just *le sigh* so historically amazing. *fans self* 
5. Philip James Walker  
Another historically amazing guy! He was always so sweet and I just looove this book and his character. Can't really say anything else other than that.  
6. Lend 
Hello! He is awesome and I love how he can just morph into nearly anything. It's so cool! He is an awesome character, definitely one of my top favorites from Paranormalcy. I need to read Supernaturally ASAP.  

7. Conrad 
I love Conrad and Jeremiah, but he's the one I love most even if he does push you away a lot. He's that one true love type. I love him. <3   

8. Will  
Yummy! He reminds me of Hagi from the anime Blood + for some reason. Not sure why. But *le sigh* He is so hot and awesome! And kick-ass!   

9. Etienne St. Clair 
Love, love, love, LOVE him. He was one of the perfect guy characters. <3  

10. Jay
If you've read this book, you know what I mean. He's the perfect best friend turned boyfriend character. Love him! He's so sweet and genuine and really cares for Violet. *le sigh*  

I have so many book boyfriends, but these are the ones that were on the top of my head. They are in no particular order.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...