- Be more consistent with my posts.
- Be more social. I am pretty social on Twitter, but I'm really shy. So sometimes I want to say something, but I end up erasing what I had started writing. Also, I have a Facebook for my blog, but I don't use it much. I'd really like to change that.
- Get more involved! There are so many awesome events going around the blogosphere and they always seem like they are really fun. I really want to try and get more involved and participate in things.
- Be more organized. I'm ALWAYS trying to get EVERYTHING organized. I'm obsessed with organizing. My husband calls me OCD. I love having everything organized, I know it makes everything A LOT easier and A LOT less stressful. But the problem is, just because I want and love to be organized, doesn't always make it that way. So I'm going to try and be more organized with everything.
- Set a schedule. I had a pretty good posting schedule going for a little while in the last couple of months of 2011. But somewhere in the end of November, early December it just disappeared. I really want that back and stronger.
- Schedule ahead. I always see bloggers scheduling posts ahead of time. Sometimes I do that, but some people do it at weeks at a time. I really want to try and get some posts (Like Waiting on Wednesday and such)scheduled way ahead of time.
- Write more discussion posts. I really love writing discussion posts, but half the time I don't really know what topic to do it on.
- Start up new features. Everyone has awesome features on their blog. I really want to come up with one and keep it.
- Comment, comment, comment. I'm always SO behind on my comments! Sometimes I even lurk around on the blogs I follow and read a post, but I don't leave a comment. Not sure why. Maybe I was too busy at the time? Who knows. But I'd love to comment more and be more interactive. Also, try and apply to comments left on the blog more.
- Read Books I Own! I participated in the Off the Shelf Challenge last year, but didn't succeed! I am doing it again this year because I really need to get to those books I own and haven't read yet that have been sitting on my shelf forever.
- Catch up on series. I have so many series I love that I need to catch up on. I really need to re-read the first books in the series I've read and continue on. Like with The Mortal Instruments series, I've only read the first book. Morganville Vampires, I've only read the first 5. And so on. It's madness!
- Interviews. I really want to try and have interviews on here. I love interviews. I may start contacting some people soon, so look out for some interviews! Whether it be readers, bloggers, or authors. =D
Jan 2, 2012
2012 Blogging Resolutions
I know I'm a bit late with my blogging resolutions. I meant to write up this post on New Year's eve and try and have it posted after midnight, but that didn't happen. I started trying to catch up on reading and commenting on all the blogs I follow. And boy was there a lot! I just now finished a couple of minutes ago and it's nearly 2:30 a.m on January 2nd! Crazy! But anyway, here are a few of my Blogging resolutions for 2012 that are on the top of my head. Wish me luck on succeeding in these, and I hope everyone else succeeds in 2012 as well. I hope everyone had an amazing New Years. Happy 2012 guys!