May 16, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday, #39

Waiting on Wednsday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the SpineWOW spotlights upcoming releases that you are dying to read and can't wait to get your hands on!
Flirting in Italian, by Lauren Henderson
Publisher: Delecorte Books for Young Readers
Release Date: June 12, 2012
Pre-Order: Amazon
Four girls. One magical, and possibly dangerous Italian summer. Family mysteries, ancient castles, long hot nights of dancing under the stars . . . and, of course, plenty of gorgeous Italian boys!
Why do I want it? I read a different summary on it a while ago, but now I can't find it. But this one still sounds good! =D I've only read the first book in Lauren's Kiss Me, Kill Me series, but I did enjoy reading it. This sounds really good and enjoyable and the cover is BEAUTIFUL!! Love the vespa and the girl's boots!  

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really cute! I've had my eye on it too! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...