Random Acts of Kindness is an awesome monthly event hosted by Book Soulmates. This monthly event is truly a random act of kindness, participants who sign up take part in giving and receiving books based on the awesome things on your wish lists.To find out more information on the RAK event and read the rules, gohere.It's already June! That's crazy. My birthday is this month, yay! I already got my big present from my hubby, which was a Kindle Fire. <3 I'm loving it!
Also, I STILL (Yes, still.) don't have a new wishlist up. But here is my wishlist, and review title wishlist.
If you have any questions, please email me at thevintagebookworm AT aol DOT com.
Here are the top five books on my wishlist:
1. Fever, by Lauren DeStefano (Preferably a HC to go with my Wither copy, but any is fine!)
2. The Golden Lily, by Richelle Mead (Preferably a HC to go with my Bloodlines copy, but any is fine!)
3. Timepiece, by Myra McEntire (Or the first book if you have it, read it, but don't have own copy.)
4. Just for Fins, by Tera Lynn Childs (Or the first book or second if you have it, I've read them, but don't have my own copy.)
5. Shatter Me, by Tahereh Mafi
If you have any of these books, or any on my wish list, I'll happily create a custom blog design for you in exchange for them!
Also, if you've seen my reviews of books that says I got them from the library and that I loved them, I'd love to have my own copies of any of those as well!
Rules from Book Soulmates
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
Links you will need:Sign up for June 2012 [HERE] See who else is participating [HERE] If you have any questions regarding RAK, please contact us via the following: rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com