Random Acts of Kindness is an awesome monthly event hosted by Book Soulmates. This monthly event is truly a random act of kindness, participants who sign up take part in giving and receiving books based on the awesome things on your wish lists.To find out more information on the RAK event and read the rules, go here.Gosh, I can't believe it's already September! Next month is Halloween, and then the next month is Thanksgiving, and then Christmas the next! How has 2012 gone by so fast?! It's complete madness.
So you may have noticed. I've been in a bit of a rut lately with blogging and reading. I didn't even participate in RAK in August. But I'm trying to get back into the groove of things!
You can find my wish list here. And my outdated (Some probably have already been released....) ARC wish list. Please e-mail me at thevintagebookworm AT aol DOT com if you have any questions.
on my Wish List
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, by Michelle Hodkin (I've read this and absolutely LOVED it, but I want my own copy so I can re-read it and stare at it's pretty cover.)
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer, by Michelle Hodkin
- Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake, by Sarah MacLean
- Starling, by Lesley Livingston
- Nevermore, by Kelly Creagh
If you have any books off my wish list and would like to trade them for a custom blog design, please let me know! =D Good luck everyone!
COMPLETE RULES RE-CAP:
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)