Oct 10, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday, #60

Waiting on Wednsday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the SpineWOW spotlights upcoming releases that you are dying to read and can't wait to get your hands on! 
                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Break My Heart 1,000 Times, by Daniel Waters
Publisher: Hyperion
Release Date: October 16, 2012
Pre-Order:  Amazon
Living in the aftermath of the Event means that seeing the dead is now a part of life, but Veronica wishes that the ghosts would just move on. Instead, the ghosts aren't disappearing--they're gaining power. When Veronica and her friend, Kirk, decide to investigate why, they stumble upon a more sinister plot than they ever could have imagined. One of Veronica's high school teachers is crippled by the fact that his dead daughter has never returned as a ghost, and he's haunted by the possibility that she's waiting to reappear within a fresh body. Veronica seems like the perfect host. And even if he's wrong, what's the harm in creating one more ghost? From critically acclaimed Generation Dead author Daniel Waters, comes a delectably creepy and suspenseful thriller. Break My Heart 1,000 Times will leave readers with the chills. Or is that a ghost reading over the page?
 Why Do I Want It?
I admit, I'm starting to run out of books on my Goodreads to use in WoW posts. I try and spread them out. I haven't been looking around much lately, I'm sure glad I looked around now. I've only read one of Daniel Waters books, but I did like it. It was the first book in his zombie series, Generation Dead. I need to continue the series! I saw this book and it sounds amazing! Dystopian/Paranormal sounding, right up my alley. And ghosts?! Hello! Awesome! Then I saw the author's name and freaked and added it. Also, that cover is kind of creepy, but SO COOL! 
So what is on your list this week?

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I haven't heard of this yet. Will definitely be adding to my TBR as it sounds right up my alley.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seem like a very good read, I never tried reading creepy and scary ghost books because I'd like to watch series/movies instead. But this one is very intriguing. I should give this a try!

    We also want to thank you for participating in our giveaways :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...