Feb 1, 2011

Monthly Wrap-Up: January 2011 Edition

Monthly Wrap-Up is going to be a monthly feature that I will post on the first day of each month to do a wrap-up of what all happened here at the Vintage Bookworm the month before. Reviews posted, books I read, Meme's I participated in, etc.
Books Reviewed:
  • Reviewed on January 1, 2011
  • Gave it a three heart rating
  • Reviewed on January 2, 2011
  • Gave it a five heart rating
  • Reviewed on January 12, 2011
  • Gave it a five heart rating
  • Reviewed on January 18, 2011
  • Gave it a five heart rating
Reviewed on January 29, 2011
Gave it a five heart rating
 Book Challenges joined: 
To find out more about my challenge list, etc. Click here

Other Challenges Joined:
I joined in on the Bloggiesta fun this year! Bloggiesta is a weekend long challenge (Friday-Sunday) to do all book blogging things. It's a way to try and improve your blogs and to get some things done that you have on your blogging 'To-Do list'.

Here are my 2011 Bloggiesta posts: 
Book Challenge Progress: 
2011 50-Book Reading Goal Progress: 3/50
2011 Debut Author Challenge: 0/12
2011 A-Z Challenge: 0/26
2011 Support Your Local Library Challenge: 2/30
2011 Off the Shelf Challenge: 1/15
2011 Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge: 1/15
 
 MeMe's Participated in:
 In My Mailbox, Hosted @ the Story Siren
 Books for Thought, Hosted @ La Femme Readers

Other Posts Made this Month:
This was a post made on behalf of Kristi, the Story Siren's, little cousin. If you have time, please go read this post and also make sure to take a look at Kristi's original post on her blog, here
I would also like to give a shout-out to all of my followers I have gained this month. Thank you so much for following my blog and reading! It means a lot to me and I am so excited to have you reading my blog.

Here are my awesome followers! You should check out their blogs! Some of you have been a follower since December. But I'd still like to add you on here.
Again, thank you for being such awesome followers!
 
Total posts made in January: 16
Total reviews posted in January: 5
Total books read in January: 3
Total pages read in January: 1,374 (This is only counting the books I started and finished in January.)
Highest book review rating in January: 5 hearts
It was very hard to pick my favorite book for this month because Last Sacrifice is from one of my favorite series, and Fallen by Lauren Kate and the Dark Divine by Bree Despain are both the first books in the start of a great series. So I absolutely loved all three books I read this month. 
Visitors in January: 175 visits, 544 page views (Taken from Sitemeter.)
Traffic Predictor for February: 185 visits, 572 page views (Taken from Sitemeter.)
So, what did you think of this feature? Would you like to see another Monthly Wrap-Up next month? Do you have any questions? Any suggestions of what I should have on the next one if I continue?

5 comments:

  1. Wow you've done so much this month! You're doing an amazing job Amanda! Thanks for mentioning me and linking to my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Jackie! :) And you are definitely welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really organized recap. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, loved The Lying Game.

    I still have to check out the Vampire Academy books to see if I'll like them.

    Thanks so much for mentioning Book Labyrinth! =)

    This is a really great and detailed recap... very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the Lying Game was really good. :)
    I can't believe you haven't read any of the VA series yet! It is AMAZING. One of the top vampire series. :)

    And you are absolutely welcome. :) Wanted to shout out to my followers and also get other people to go to their sites. :)

    Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...