Jul 11, 2011

Once Upon A Read-a-Thon Mini Challenge



Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

This the answers for Bailey @ IBBookBlogging mini challenge. Click here if you want to know more information on her mini challenge.

  1. What is your favorite type of myth?
I love all types of myths, but my favorite is Greek mythology. I used to always write about the goddesses of the moon and sun, my stories never got very far back then though, ha-ha.

   2.  What is your favorite book that has some type of mythology in it?

I know a lot of people may not know this, but the Harry Potter series has a lot of mythology incorporated into it. So hands down, that is my answer. Harry Potter. If you don't understand why Harry Potter is my favorite, then you just aren't a true fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...