Jul 11, 2011

Once Upon A Read-a-Thon



Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


I know I'm a bit late, but I just signed up for the Once Upon A Read-a-Thon! This is my first one, and even though I can't read all day and all night like some will be able to do for it, I have a nearly four-month-old so my goal is to just read as much as possible instead of doing other things when I can.

My Goal: 

  •   Finish Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
  • Start, and try and finish, Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
Normally, I would have put at least three books on there, but I'm trying to be realistic about it and realize that won't happen this time around, ha-ha.

I'll be posting updates every now and then, maybe do one updated post for each day the read-a-thon is held.

So watch out for those! And I'll be participating in the challenges.

So happy reading everyone!! Hope everyone who is participating reaches their goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...