Jul 13, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Mini Challenge: Wednesday

Okay, today Wicked Awesome Books & Books from Bleh to Basically Amazing are hosting the mini-challenges for the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon.

Wicked Awesome Books ' mini challenge is: What two characters in which books work, and why? Pick two characters from different books and play cupid! That's not exactly what she said, but I thought I would rewrite a little bit. To see her post on it, click here!

This is a hard question, but two people who come to my mind right away are Adrian from  The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead and Eden from A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford. I can't really tell you the whole idea of why that is going through my head, but I think part of it is Eden needs someone who will adore her and make her feel good about herself, and who is more perfect for that? No other than Adrian! I think Adrian and Eden would be cute together. Eden puts on this tough act, but she needs someone sweet and caring too! And Adrian acts all like a bad boy, but he is really very sweet. I'm not sure if anyone else can see the pairing, but I sure can! I'm sorry if none of this made sense!

Books from Bleh to Basically Amazing's mini challenge is to recommend two books to her. The first one being just any book that you love and would like to recommend, and the other is your favorite out of the books you've read for the read-a-thon so far. 

My first book would be A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford I read this book last month and I loved it! I loved it so much, that my brain is still trying to process everything that happened in this book! I can't wait for the sequel. The characters are great and believable. The writing is good and the plot keeps you reading. You can see my review for it here.
This is the only book I've read, well still reading, for this read-a-thon, sadly. I'm not proud of it, but I've been a bit busy. =( Generation Dead by Daniel Waters.  I'm nearly done with it and I love it! Not really going to say much about this book, but it deals with zombies. I think I have now added Zombies to my supernatural creatures to look out for. ;) Along with vampires, angels, and werewolves, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...