Sep 28, 2011

Beta Readers, please?

I've been looking for Beta Readers for my new manuscript, and also for some good Critique Partners. So I though, who better to ask than the book blogging community? I can't believe I never thought of it before!

SO fellow book bloggers, is anyone interested in being a Beta Reader? Also, if you are also a writer, would you like to talk and maybe see about becoming critique partners? We can work things out and if we don't suit each other, we can just walk away with no hard feelings. =)

All I will say about my manuscript at the moment is: mermaids + werewolves + witches + vampires +love story. =D

If you're interested in hearing what it's about, or if you'd like to talk about becoming critique partners, e-mail me at: vintagebookworm (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks! Happy reading. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...