Sep 19, 2011

Books for Thought #7


A weekly meme hosted by Eleni @ La Femme Readers

How do you organize your bookshelves? (Example: By title, Author, Genre, etc.)
Currently I only have five shelves. I have SO many books, that not all of them are on my shelves. First, I have standalone novels I need to read and I have it from short paperback books all the way to hardback books. And then it goes into series I need to read, going from short paperback to hardback. 

Then, I have it starting with standalone books I've read from short paperback to hardback, and lastly series books I've read from short paperback until hardback. 

The books that currently aren't on my shelf are under my nightstand. Those are books that are in my 'reading pile'. Those books are ones I hope to read as soon as possible. It varies from books I got for review, books I recently got from bloggers with Random Acts of Kindness or from contests, and just books I hope to get to really soon. =) 

How do YOU organize your bookshelves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...