Sep 15, 2011

It's Thursday!!!

Vampire Diaries is back! It's Thursday night, the premiere of Season 3. Anyone else super excited for Season 3 to finally be here?! My husband and I have been waiting AGES since the freakin' cliffhanger of the Season 2 finale. I can't wait to see what happens this Season. The CW always comes up with something. Sometimes I am really mad about how the show and the books aren't at least somewhat pretty close, but you know, I'm starting to actually get over that. You know what I mean?

I mean, I'm still super mad about what happened to L.J Smith with the rest of the books in the series with the whole ghostwriter thing. But I still absolutely LOVE Vampire Diaries.

Also, not only is the Season 3 premiere of Vampire Diaries coming on tonight, but another one of L.J Smith's creations is premiering!



The Secret Circle!! I haven't read any of the Secret Circle books, but I have had them on my to-be-read wishlist for a long time. I hope to get around to them soon. The trailer for the show looks amazing, and I can't believe the australian actress, Pheobe Tonkin, from the australian mermaid kids show H20: Just Add Water will be in it! I know it's a kids show, but I LOVE, LOVE that show. It's so cute!

I'm super excited for Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle to be on on the same night. There are so many great shows this season!


So, are you as happy as I am about these two shows? What other shows are you excited for this season?? Are you on Team Stefan, or Team Damon. Or maybe you like a different character? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...