Oct 29, 2011

New Rating System

I've been wanting to create a new rating system for a while. Lately when I'm trying to figure out how many stars (Well, birds in my case!)to give a book. Sometimes two books may be 5 stars, but one is completely different and better than the other. 

Don't worry, though, I will still have my 1-5 rating, well 3-5 rating because I don't review a book under 3 stars because if it was under 3 stars I most likely didn't finish it because I won't waste my time on a book I can't get into. But I will be adding badges too! And here they are!
Favorite. If you see this badge, it means this book is on my favorites list. =) You will see this with a rating of a 4 or 5. 


Recommend. If you see this badge, it means that this book is recommended by me. A lot of my books  that may not be on my 'favorites' list may still be a really good book for me and I'd like to recommend it. You will see this with a rating of a 3 to 5. 
Borrow. If you see this badge, it means that I recommend you just borrow this book, not buy. You will see this with a rating of 3 to 5. 

Shelf worthy. If you see this badge, it means that this book is shelf worthy. You will see this rating with a 4 or 5. 

These badges were created by my good friend Lauren. You can find her blog here. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below. =) Hope you like this new rating system. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...