I am SO sorry I didn't post last week. I totally forgot about it. I've been working on my new manuscript and so I've kind of been neglecting the blog. Sorry! But I'm trying to create a schedule so everything isn't so hectic and I can get everything done.
Any tips on juggling everything? Kids, husband, writing, reading, blog, housework, etc. ? If you do, please let me know, I'd love to hear any suggestions! =)
I procrastinate too much. But anyway, here is my list for this week! It's kind of short. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing. Ha!
- Write review for Bloodlines by Richelle Mead, schedule
- Finish reading Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer, schedule
- Post Bloodlines review on Book Divas
- Catch up on blogs & comment, also clean out blog list
- Send out e-mails needed
- Start one of secret pages
And that is all for me, for right now. Ha!