Nov 3, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness: November


Random Acts of Kindness is an awesome monthly event hosted by Book Soulmates
This monthly event is truly a random act of kindness, participants who sign up take part in giving and receiving books based on the awesome things that are on your wishlists. 
To find out more information on the RAK event and read the rules, click here.

Here is my wishlist. Also my Goodreads review title wishlist

My top ten books I'd like are (In no particular order):

1. The Demon Trapper's Daughter, by Jana Oliver
2. Forgiven, by Jana Oliver
3. Unearthly, by Cynthia Hand
4.  Hallowed, by Cynthia Hand
5. Angelfire, by Courney Allison Moulton
6.  Wings of the Wicked, by Courtney Allison Moulton
7. Bloodrose, by Andrea Cremer
8. Other Words for Love, by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
9. Paranormalcy, by Kiersten White
10. Supernaturally, by Kiersten White

Good luck to everyone, I hope you get the books you want this month! And thank you so much to anyone who sends me books off my wish list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...