Nov 2, 2011

To Do List #8

To-Do List is a weekly meme started here at the Vintage Bookworm where bloggers can put up a list of things they would like to get done on their blog that week, and also show things they got done on the previous weeks' list. If you would like to join, just create your to-do list post and add it to the linky so others can check it out. =)


Sorry guys! I JUST realized that I never posted my list for this week. So I'm a couple of days late! But here is a recap of my list from last week! 




  • Work on new rating system
  • Finish Other Words for Love, by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal 
  • Write review for Other Words for Love, by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal, schedule (Review here!)
  • Start reading The Expressologist, by Kristina Springer
  • Finish reading The Expressologist, by Kristina Springer, schedule (Review here!)
  • Start reading Paranormalcy, by Kiersten White (Review here!)
  • Finish editing and organizing tags on posts
  • TRY and catch up on blogs & comments, while cleaning out blog lists (Seems neverending!)

  • Okay, so I got most done. Did pretty good. I still need to work on my tags and posts and commenting on blogs. But I think I did pretty good. Also, I just realized I read four books this week. That's pretty good for me lately!


    Also, I did a post on my new rating system here, and you can see my full rating system on my Review Policy page. 

    Here's my list for this week (Starting from today!)
    • Finish Unbelievable, by Sara Shepard
    • Write review for Unbeliebable, by Sara Shepard, schedule
    • Start Queen of Babble, by Meg Cabot
    • Finish reading Queen of Babble, write review, schedule
    • Start on organizing tags 
    • Work on catching up on blogs & comments (Also, if you'd like me to read posts on your blog and comment, let me know!)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...