Jun 20, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday, #44

Waiting on Wednsday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill @ Breaking the SpineWOW spotlights upcoming releases that you are dying to read and can't wait to get your hands on! 
One Moment, by Kristina McBride
Publisher: Egmont USA
Release Date: June 26, 2012
Pre-Order: Amazon
This was supposed to be the best summer of Maggie’s life. Now it’s the one she’d do anything to forget.
Maggie Reynolds remembers hanging out at the gorge with her closest friends after a blowout party the night before. She remembers climbing the trail hand in hand with her perfect boyfriend, Joey. She remembers that last kiss, soft, lingering, and meant to reassure her. So why can’t she remember what happened in the moment before they were supposed to dive? Why was she left cowering at the top of the cliff, while Joey floated in the water below—dead?
As Maggie’s memories return in snatches, nothing seems to make sense. Why was Joey acting so strangely at the party? Where did he go after taking her home? And if Joey was keeping these secrets, what else was he hiding?
The latest novel from the author of The Tension of OppositesOne Momentis a mysterious, searing look at how an instant can change everything you believe about the world around you.
Why do I Want It? I haven't gotten the chance to read The Tension of Opposites yet, but I've heard its great. I really need to read it soon! But anyway, this one sounds amazing too. I'm very intrigued by the summary. I want to know what happened to Joey too! Aaah! Got to know!

2 comments:

  1. I totally thought this had come out already since I'd seen so many reviews for it. It looks like the kind of story I'd like so I'll have to remember to look for it at the library next month.

    -Bookworm1858

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it sounds amazing. =D Hope your library gets it in super fast!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...