Jul 14, 2012

List of Ten {#2}

I started my last 'list of ten' after May 18th--which is when I wrote this post--and it's been almost two months! I read all of them, but one which I couldn't get into it. I'll show you my first list of ten and add links for my reviews, and then you'll get to see my new list of ten, which I'll also add onto the sidebar. 
  1. {Review} Slated, by Teri Terry (Review)
  2. {Review} Enchanted, by Alethea Kontis (I couldn't get into this, I'll try it another time.)
  3. {Review} Anna Dressed in Blood, by Kendare Blake (UK) (Review)
  4. {Backlist} Darkness Becomes Her, by Kelly Keaton (Review)
  5. {2012 Release} Someone Else's Life, by Katie Dale (Review)
  6. {Re-Read} Fallen, by Lauren Kate (Review)
  7. {Series} Torment, by Lauren Kate (Review)
  8. {Impatient}Wither, by Lauren DeStefano (Review)
  9. {Impatient} Forgiven, by Jana Oliver (Review)
  10. {Random} Suite Scarlett, by Maureen Johnson (Review)
                                                                                                                                     
List of Ten {2}
  1. {Review} The Book of Blood and Shadow, by Robin Wasserman
  2. {Review} This is Not a Test, by Courtney Summers
  3. {Review} The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries #1: Origins, by L.J. Smith
  4. {Backlist} Once Dead, Twice Shy, by Kim Harrison
  5. {2012 Release}  Where It Began, by Ann Redisch Stampler
  6. {Re-Read} City of Bones, by Cassandra Clare
  7. {Series} Passion, by Lauren Kate
  8. {Impatient} Fever, by Lauren DeStefano
  9. {Impatient} The Golden Lily, by Richelle Mead
  10. {Random} Timepiece, by Myra McEntire
                                                                                                                                     
So, which one of these books do you want me to read next??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...